For those who attended the Community Foundation of Otsego County’s Nonprofit Breakfast yesterday (and for those who didn’t), CFOC has partnered with the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties to have Otsego County Nonprofits participate in Mohawk Valley Gives, the 24-hour community-wide giving day to benefit nonprofit organizations serving the Mohawk Valley.
Registration is easy and free. There’s no downside to participating. Once you register, you’ll see that your submission is being reviewed and you’ll be notified about approval. Once approval takes place, you can build your page.
I’ve attached the very informative slide show presentation from yesterday’s breakfast.
WHY GET INVOLVED:
- Increase visibility of the important work your organization is doing
- Opportunity to engage current and new donors
- Leverage funds through matches and challenges
- Chance at winning cash prizes all day long
- Ability to exercise peer-to-peer fundraising, allowing supporters to fundraise on your behalf
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Mohawk Valley Gives is completely free for nonprofits to take part in
- Organizations must fill out a simple registration survey online at givemv.org between Tuesday, May 23, and Monday, July 31
- Once your organization is approved, we’ll join forces to help you prepare for the big day
- Have questions? Email our team at email@example.com
In 2022, Mohawk Valley Gives raised over $630,000 in 24 hours and 100% of participating organizations received a donation. The Community Foundation of Otsego County is so excited to work with Otsego nonprofits, businesses, donors, board members, and community residents to make our first-year participation a success. Spread the word!